Thursday, 17 January 2013

Nasi Goreng,Its a crazy food

Korean famous singer, Jo Sung-Hyun or better known as Eru visited Indonesia to promote the latest movie now,titled Hello Goobye. Together with his co-star, Atiqah Hasiholan, Eru visited the office of Checks and Ricek, Meruya, West Jakarta, on Friday (11/30/2012).

When visiting Indonesia for the second time, Eru was happy to meet his friendly fans. The Black Glasses singer who was featured in the movie soundtrack Hello Goodbye didn't know teenagers in this country loved Korean artists so much. "They(the fans) were polite and pleasant," said Eru.

The most fun Eru had was tasting and trying out Indonesian cuisine. Eru like rendang, satay and fried rice. "Delicious fried rice .. it" s crazy food. hehe, "added the man who was born on July 5th, 1983.

One of the leading soloists in Korea,Eru,also praised the talented actress,Atiqah Hasiholan. In the film production of the Falcon Pictures, Eru was also featured as a cameo and promoted the original soundtrack,Black Glasses in the movie.


Atiqah Hasiholan who was more experienced in the film world stated, Eru's acting quality is fairly good for a beginner. The male borned July 5th, 1983 was judged capable of regulating(?) emotions very nicely,so it looks relaxed in front of the camera(I wasn't sure about this,correct me if I'm wrong) .

(Similarly) As reported by kedaiberita.com (a media partner from Jakarta)


Credit to & original post by: http://kabar-toraja.com/gaya-hidup/hiburan/3655-artis-jo-sung-hyun-nasi-goreng-its-crazy-food



*Its not that good. I'm sorry,I use the translator thingy >.< but I did my best to correct a few thing here and there. keke

Admin M
International 하이루

No comments:

Post a Comment