Thursday, 25 October 2012

NS Yoonji's and Eru's ideal type

MTV Studio C

I'll post what I remember from last night show. ^^


MC: Let’s ask our guest about their ideal type. You guys must have an ideal type. Let’s ask NS Yoonji.
NS Yoonji: Sangchu is closer to my ideal type.
Shorry: Are you sure?
Sangchu: Really?
Shorry: Wait. What did you say?
Sangchu: Is this candid camera? *Hiding behind the set*
Eru: Haha. He likes this. *Oppa you’re so cute when you laugh >///<*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eru: You like muscular kind of guy?
NS Yoonji: I like someone with big build or chubby.
Me: Unni,the one sitting next to you used to be chubby!  ;)
Eru: Ahh
Sangchu: So, you like me? You know, I maybe look tough in the outside. But in the inside I’m a softy.
Everyone: Hahaha!
NS Yoonji: I’m not talking about your personality. I like your body not your personality.
Me: HAHAHA! Straight to the point! Good job unni! ^^

They didn’t talk about Eru’s ideal type. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment